Welcome to ~Text RPG~

Go down

Welcome to ~Text RPG~

Post by Manager on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Hello Guest and welcome to ~Text RPG~, a new RPG having to do ONLY with text.
In this section of the forum, the developers and admins will talk about new ~Text RPG~ updates and other info about ~Text RPG~. If you need any help, go to the ~Text RPG~ help or PM an admin or developer for help.

Thank you for joining and please be active,
dsdude10, creator of ~Text RPG~

_________________
Manager of ~Text RPG~
avatar
Manager
Text RPG Admin
Text RPG Admin

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-04-11

http://textrpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ~Text RPG~

Post by ThePCKid on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Manager wrote:Hello Guest and welcome to ~Text RPG~, a new RPG having to do ONLY with text.
In this section of the forum, the developers and admins will talk about new ~Text RPG~ updates and other info about ~Text RPG~. If you need any help, go to the ~Text RPG~ help or PM an admin or developer for help.

Thank you for joining and please be active,
dsdude10, creator of ~Text RPG~

So... What do I do now?
avatar
ThePCKid

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 18

http://thepckid.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ~Text RPG~

Post by dsdude10 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:16 pm

you want to be a developer? I still need help making this...

_________________
-dsdude10
I was the DS Master, but now, I'm the DSi Master (and Comp Geek)
http://the-ds-forum.forummotion.com/
avatar
dsdude10
Text RPG Admin
Text RPG Admin

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-04-12
Age : 21
Location : The U.S. of A.

http://the-ds-forum.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ~Text RPG~

Post by ThePCKid on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 pm

dsdude10 wrote:you want to be a developer? I still need help making this...

YES!
avatar
ThePCKid

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 18

http://thepckid.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ~Text RPG~

Post by dsdude10 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:06 pm

ok, i'll start working on this and i'll tell you what you need to do and stuff

_________________
-dsdude10
I was the DS Master, but now, I'm the DSi Master (and Comp Geek)
http://the-ds-forum.forummotion.com/
avatar
dsdude10
Text RPG Admin
Text RPG Admin

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-04-12
Age : 21
Location : The U.S. of A.

http://the-ds-forum.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ~Text RPG~

Post by ThePCKid on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm

dsdude10 wrote:ok, i'll start working on this and i'll tell you what you need to do and stuff

YAY! Is Glasonic ~Air~ 10% done?
avatar
ThePCKid

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 18

http://thepckid.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ~Text RPG~

Post by dsdude10 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:57 pm

you'll know when you know

_________________
-dsdude10
I was the DS Master, but now, I'm the DSi Master (and Comp Geek)
http://the-ds-forum.forummotion.com/
avatar
dsdude10
Text RPG Admin
Text RPG Admin

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-04-12
Age : 21
Location : The U.S. of A.

http://the-ds-forum.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ~Text RPG~

Post by ThePCKid on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:16 pm

dsdude10 wrote:you'll know when you know

Are you gonna reply to me e-mail?
avatar
ThePCKid

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 18

http://thepckid.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ~Text RPG~

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum